Bound: Forget Me Knot

Bound: Forget Me Knot - H.B. Pattskyn I would like to add more to this later, and I will when I have it together better.

I just wanted to say that I loved this book. It was... amazing. I am very picky about the BDSM I read (despite, or perhaps because of some of the titles on my shelf, including the Beauty series). It got... pretty much everything right and that is an absolute requirement in any BDSM novel.

Mind you, there are things that have no real "right" or "wrong" when it comes to BDSM. It's a very individualized world and what is "right" for some is "wrong" for others. But there are some very basic things that are a must in my not-so-humble opinion, when it comes to writing about BDSM (be it fiction or otherwise) and H.B. Pattskyn got those things right. I am extremely impressed and sincerely hope to see more from her of it.

Jason is a wonderfully complicated character. I adore him. He's flawed and confused and scared and everything that someone new to the Scene should be. Henry is what I believe most Masters/Dom(me)s should be. Not just for his experience, but for the care he gives to those under his protection. For the fact that he expects things out of his submissive and goes about it all the right way.

A wonderful book, all around and I am very glad to have spent the hours reading it, even if I didn't get to bed until 3:30 am because of it.